Saturday, May 13, 2006

Did You Know?
I was told by someone recently that Wikipedia - you know, the online compendium of "knowledges" created by Joe Information SuperhighwayDriver – has now been noted by some Really Highly Regarded Someone as one of the top sources of reputable information on the web. I don't know what sources the site was supposedly being compared with but certainly it wasn't this one, created by two very wise and scholarly Atlantans, whose blog I, cough, just stumbled upon in my own ongoing quest for truth. Make that Truth. I would never just cheaply tout the sites of my friends. Gah, Henshaw.

So behold now the wonder, several whole days in the making:

Very Little Known Facts.
Bring your pencil.


(On second thought, the person who told me that whole Wikipedia yarn mighta just been lying.)

If it’s in the Bible…
(Addendum-!!: As I have just discovered, you should never type “www” at the beginning of the prior web url. That is, unless you’re in the mood for a darn good story.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home